Hello! I’m using Pro for the first time (I’ve used X numerous times in the past) and the header I created is not working properly on some versions of Internet Explorer (See screenshot). Any ideas on how to solve?

Hello! I’m using Pro for the first time (I’ve used X numerous times in the past) and the header I created is not working properly on some versions of Internet Explorer (See screenshot). Any ideas on how to solve?

Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I can confirm that there are some issues with IE, though I like to check your site just it case its cause is different now.
Would you mind providing the following in the secure note?
Thanks!
Sent via secure note below.
Hi,
You need to set the flex basis to percentage instead of auto.
I went ahead and set up.
For more information kindly refer to the link below.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.