Header Not Working on Blog for Renew Stack

Hey everyone, I’m trying to get my blog running and the content is wedging itself behind the header. I thought adding some margin would allow me to push it down into place but the header editing options in pro only allow “top” and “side” margin which makes this issue look even worse.

Here’s the blog link: http://illumewise.com/lead-generation-blog/

After I got nowhere with that I thought maybe I could edit the blog page with pro and add margin to the top section there, but the editor doesn’t seem to work the same on blog catagory/blog home pages like it does if you were to create a page from scratch.

If this situation is a little hard to understand here’s a video I made explaining my problem.

PLEASE HELP

Hi,

To fix it, you need to set the initial position to relative.

Hope that helps

Thank you very much. I got there in the end haha. I was getting so frustrated with it.

You’re most welcome!