Header not displaying on top of below section seperator

Hey there,

Previously my header displayed nicely below my first section with a curved out separator as I see it now in the header editor (see image below). Now it is not working any more (see dev site https://dev.strategos.ch/ ) , although I haven’t touched anything. I did try to change the z-index in the section, no avail. I tried with another, newly created page with the same result.

Thanks for your support and have a great day,

Sandra

Hello There,

Thank you for the very detailed post information. I have investigated your site and I found out that you have inserted an invalid html code:

I have corrected it and use this instead:

<a href="https://dev.strategos.ch/vos-besoins/">Nous vous aidons à naviguer dans la complexité </a>

Please check your site now.

1 Like

Dear RueNel,

thank you so much and sorry to have bothered you for a small thing. As I am not a professional web designer, is there any tip you could give me to help me identify such errors?

Thanks and kind regards,

Sandra

You can duplicate your setup and remove elements until you find the one causing the error then check the code inside that element. You can paste that code in https://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_input

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. Learned something :slight_smile:

You’re welcome as always!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

1 Like