Header not displaying on dynamically generated pages

I really like the way Pro enables us to put headers on different pages, however, I am having problems with one particular plugin…Event Espresso. While I am able to see many of the pages which are created by this plug in and assign the appropriate header, for some reason our events pages, which are dynamically generated, are not showing up for the option of adding a header. Does anyone have any experience with this? Our website is staging.southcobbarts.org. We also notice that putting in a shortcode in the raw content field creates a white space underneath our navigation bar. When we take the calendar out, it disappears. We really have a need to use a robust event registration plugin for this particular website, so we must make this work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.