Header (mobile) - Inline Navigation - Icons only not working properly

I’m using Pro and have a site with one-page navigation setup. I used the header builder and have a menu setup for mobile. It uses Inline Navigation, and only displays icons, no text. It’s also sticky.

It seems to work perfectly, unless you keep navigation around. After click a few different menu icons, they just stop working. Any ideas?

The website is live at thecringe.com

Hi @flipcreative,

Thanks for writing in.

I am not sure how to replicate the problem but as I clicked or navigate on your setup it seems to be working well.

Would you mind sharing us details on how to replicate the issue or a screencast showing the problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

I did leave out an important piece of information…

This is happening on iPhones. I only have access to an iPhone 7 Plus and an iPhone X, and the issue is present on both.

To replicate:

  1. Load the page
  2. Keep click different navigation icons

At some point, it seems random… the navigation will just stop responding.

Hi there,

Please consider that the One Page navigation does have few bugs and actually is not completely implemented in the Pro theme.

Our development team are working hard to have it completely implemented in the 2.1 release. There will be some changed in the core libraries used, that is why it will be hard to determine if this particular error will be fixed or not.

But please kindly stay tuned for the upcoming release to have the complete feature implemented. There is no ETA at the moment regarding the release date.

Thank you.

Thank you for that information. Are you able to look at this issue in particular and see if there’s any workarounds I can implement?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I could not find a workaround regarding this. You will need to wait for the official release to have a fix regarding this.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.