Hi,
I just wanted instructions on how to make header menu on homepage with cornerstone.
I tried to add it via the usual wordpresss route rather than with cornerstone but i am not happy with the results.
Thank you
Hi,
I just wanted instructions on how to make header menu on homepage with cornerstone.
I tried to add it via the usual wordpresss route rather than with cornerstone but i am not happy with the results.
Thank you
Hi There,
Cornerstone is a page builder and there is no possibility of editing the header of the website with it.
X offers 4 stacks, each stack has different look, inclusive the header of each stack has it’s own style. You can choose the stack on Theme Options > Stacks.
Another good alternative would be to load a demo among our demos on WP Admin | X which has the header with the styling close to what you want, after that you can adjust the settings on Theme Options, which is where you adjust the general styling of your website inclusind Header and Footer.
The header can be adjusted using the X > Theme Options > Header
If you are looking for more complex headers, we would suggest upgrading to PRO Theme which counts with a powerful header builder.
In order that we can guide you, please provide your URL and a mockup or website as a reference so we can understand what you want to achieve.
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.