Header / menu takes up too much space - make smaller

Hi all,
unfortunately II have a hard time making my header /menu take up less space (www.toptanersgroup.com).

I’ve tried decrease the px of the logo and the fonts to 0, 1, 14px… under Customerizer > “header”. Nothing changed, I can only make it larger with high Nr. of px.

In Custom CSS I’ve tried things like

“.x-navbar-inner {
max-height: 1px !important;
}”

.inside-header p {
margin-bottom: 0;
}

Hello @FundaElif,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please change the padding of first section from 200px to 160px. https://cl.ly/3k250L383P3J

Here is a screencast that you can refer to change section padding. https://cl.ly/0g0y2w1A3k0H

Thanks.

Hello!
Thank you very much for your help.

Your first link says it concerns the “margin”,… Anyways: I changed the padding as you said and also put 0px to the margin. Didn’t change anything except making the area smaller (less nice).

Btw, you probably know but: when looking at the “area” of the section 1 it somehow “contains” the header. I tried cutting the background picture thinking it might be too large, but I didn’t manage to cut it. Probably wouldn’t have mattered anyway I believe.

(Btw: can I make the background of my logo (“TG”) at the very top of my page transparent? I created that slide in Slider Revolution. )

Hi again,

I believe you’re trying to reduce the height of your navigation menu? To do this, please make use of the following code:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a {
    padding-top: 40px !important;
}
.x-brand img {
    width: auto !important;
    height: 100px;
}

I checked your logo at the top of your page, the logo itself contains white background (see http://toptanersgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Toptaners-Group-CV-1-e1519487530859.jpg) which can’t be made transparent with CSS. You need to edit the logo in image editor software and make it transparent.

Hope this helps!

Hi again,
aweome! Both worked! Thank you so much!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.