Header Menu Sub Items Not Displaying Correctly

When I hover over a menu item on my site, the sub-menu items appear not as a drop down but as a “block” that sits on top of the primary menu item. It means I can no longer click on the primary menu item which is annoying.

See the example site I picked here with the correct drop down of sub-menu items:

And here is what’s happening on my site when I hover over a menu item:

How do I make my site behave correctly when I hover over a menu item?

Any ideas anyone?

Hello, could I get something back from someone on this please? Thanks.

Hey,

Really sorry for the delay to answer your thread. Can you provide us your website link in a secure note?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.