Header & Menu Not Displaying Properly on Mobile Devices

My menu is not showing up on mobile devices:

When I view on a small viewport on a desktop device, it displays correctly:

I have checked for a plugin conflict and cleared the cache, with no luck. Any ideas?

Site is http://nodusdesign.co

Hello, @stuartrowens,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of plugin conflict or JS/CSS customization. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Have already done all of that. Secure note sent.

Hello, @stuartrowens,

It seems that the Mobile Headline overlapping on the Header menu and logo. Please have a look at the given screenshot given below.

New-Front-Page-Headers-Pro

I would suggest you increase the z-index of the Logo & menu section or hide the Mobile Headline container from the breakpoint for the mobile.
New-Front-Page-Headers-Pro1

Please have a look at the screenshot given below.

Thanks

I’ve changed the z-index, to no effect. Also, I don’t want to hide the mobile headline at the mobile breakpoint because I want it to show up on mobile devices. Further, there have been no changes made to this header in quite some time and it was always displayed properly, so I’m not sure why I’d need to change how it is built. Lastly, it’s displaying correctly in both the builder and in small viewports on a desktop, but incorrectly on a mobile device, which leads me to believe the issue is not with how it’s setup but something else. Any other ideas?

Hello @stuartrowens,

I have tested your site and I cannot replicate the issue. I am seeing your header correctly. This is how it looks:

If you have a caching plugin, please clear all your plugin caches, temporarily deactivate it and test the site in a private browsing mode.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.