Hello
On desktop OS my header menu appears perfectly however on mobile it does not exist. How can I make it appear when viewed on mobile OS?
Hello
On desktop OS my header menu appears perfectly however on mobile it does not exist. How can I make it appear when viewed on mobile OS?
Hello @whitelobster11,
Thanks for asking. 
Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
Yes the url is
http://www.bedstuyloveaffair.us/wordpressdemo/welcome
Attaching login detsils in a note below
Hi There,
Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.x-btn-navbar,
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed,
.x-btn-navbar:hover,
.x-btn-navbar.collapsed:hover {
color: #000;
}
Hello
Thank you so much for this. With the new mobile menu in the header all of the links load with a gray background bar behind them. How can I address/change the color of this background bar?
Thanks
Hi there,
Please add this code as well:
.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li>a {
background-color: #efefef;
}
Hope this helps.
Great thank you so much
One last thing- How can I make the menu items centered instead of left justified?
Hi there,
Please update the code to:
.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li>a {
background-color: #ffffff;
text-align: center;
}
Hope this helps.