Hello,
I have noticed that my top header menu is covering up my static page titles. I am unclear where to start to resolve this. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.
Hello,
I have noticed that my top header menu is covering up my static page titles. I am unclear where to start to resolve this. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.
Hello @RJRauch,
Thanks for writing in!
Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks.
I think this provides an example sir. The “About” on the page is covered up by slider/header.Cannot seem to change. Does Css need adjusted or can this be adjusted in cornerstone?
Hi There,
Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
height: auto;
}
Thank you so much! Am I looking in cornerstone for this in X theme? Or should I add a plugin to edit global CSS. I cannot find “Customizer” tab in dashboard sidebar.
Nevermind I found it thank you SO MUCH
Good to hear you figured it out. 