EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Ugh, sorry! Can’t delete post? The issue was I had duplicated some of my header bars for different views, and I needed to change the image and it’s link on each one and I missed the others.
Hello ThemeCo,
I’ve just launched a new site: https://www.safepassagedv.org
Everything was working fine on the development site, but I’ve just switched over this morning and now having some issues. The logo in the header shows up just fine in browsers on computers, but not on all mobile. Sometimes I get the little box with the name of the missing image. Specifically, the portrait orientation on my iPhone does not work, but the landscape orientation does. The landscape on my iPad does not, but the portrait does.
So far I’ve tried deleting and re-adding the image in the header builder and saving, used the Siteground purge plugin, flushed the cache using my Siteground cPanel, and cleared the cache on my devices.
Please help, thank you!