Header Link Color

I cannot figure out how to create simple headline in the header to function as a link to the homepage. This headline will be there in place of a logo. The function I need is simply for users to click it and return to the homepage. I also need this text to be a specific font i.e Herakles.

I’ve tried to accomplish this in the header builder, but the problem is that when I add the ahref tag it turns the headline to the default link color set in customizer. I need the main text (which will have an h1 tag) to be white.

How do I accomplish this?

Hey There,

Please add following CSS to the Customizer > Custom > CSS section:

.x-masthead h1 a {
    color: #FFF !important;
}

Hope that helps!

Also, for some reason the header doesn’t fit to the screen when tested on my phone.

Hi there,

Please ad this code in the customizer:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
    .x-masthead .hm5.x-text {
        font-size: 25px;
    }

    #x-section-1 .h-custom-headline span {
        font-size: 40px;
    }
}

Hope this helps.