Header issues

Hi,

Had a search through prior topics but couldn’t find what I was looking for. Fairly new to all of this so if someone can assist with this it would be greatly appreciated.

For one page only I’m trying to replicate this header here

The page hasn’t been published but it currently looks like this here

I would like to change the logo to our black logo and have a transparent navigation so you can see the background image behind it. The nav links and call to action in the top right I would like to keep the same colour. I would also like the image to fit across the page as shown.

Thanks

Hi There,

Hover Pro > Launch > Header > Select the header > edit > to change the logo image click on the logo and switch the image, I imagine you know how to do that.

To make the header overlay the slider, you need to select position absolute to your Header BAR

Hope it helps!

@Joao Thanks for that, appreciate it! A lot simpler than I thought.

I just have one more issue. In order for the image to cover the area I needed and not cropped I’ve added classic gap above and below the text on the left. This has worked fine when viewing on my laptop.

When viewing on a larger screen it zooms in and crops the image (arms) as shown here:

Is there anyway around this to ensure the desired look across both screen sizes? As a new user, I can only upload one image so i can’t show you how i want it to look…

@Joao

This is how I’d like it to look across both screens

Hey There,

Are you using the background image in the bar settings? Please make sure that the position is bottom center or bottom right. And disable the parallax too.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

No I’m not. I’ve made the top bar position ‘absolute’ as suggested, the background image is coming from section 1 underneath the navigation. Are you suggesting I separate the images and create two separate background images? One for the lower layer navigation and one in section 1?

Hi There,

Can you send us your website/page URL in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.