Header issues in internet explorer

Hi,

My header isn’t “sticky” when viewed in IE (vers 11), and the logo is HUGE - it looks like it’s ignoring “max width” and possibly other settings. Site is eqevents.com.au

I’ve seen some topics about this, but nothing lately (I tried changing flex / self-flex options).

Using Pro 1.2.4 (WP 4.8.3). Any ideas welcome!

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

To fix it, add the code below in Header CSS

.hm1.x-bar .hm3.x-image img {
    width:100%;
}

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thanks! That fixed the logo size. The header’s still not sticky, but if I have to I’ll live with it.

Hi there,

Glad it’s okay now, but if you still wish to apply sticky header to IE, then please add this as well.

    @media all and (-ms-high-contrast:none)
     {
     *::-ms-backdrop, .x-masthead > .hm1 { position: fixed; }
     }

Thanks!

Seriously?! I was waiting weeks and months for this!
HOW ARE YOU WORKING?!

Hi there,

I’m not sure about your question. The provided CSS is just a temporary fix and only specific to a site. Just happened his header is a simple one with no effect, hence, changing the position should be just enough.

Just in case you didn’t see my reply to your other thread, I’m adding it here :slight_smile:

In your case, it needs javascript too since it’s a bit complex. Which is why our developers are having tough time addressing this issue, as it should work regardless of setup

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.