Header isn't working after update

After updating to 2.0.3 today the header for my site is not working correctly. I’ve tried the steps you have outlined in other posts about this subject with no luck. I was not using Cloudfare or a Cache plugin on my site. I also tried the “Clear Style Cache” button in the settings. I also tried re-installing the old version of Pro, but it still left the header broken.

The header looks perfect within the Header Builder, but when viewed live it doesn’t work. After digging around, it definitely seems like a CSS issue, but I can’t figure out why it’s happening.

My site is http://theatricalrentals.net

You can see what it is supposed to look like at http://theatricalrentals.hightower.online

Hi @nbauer,

I’ve checked your site and I see that this is caused by a height being applied to that left bar. This shouldn’t be happening, and I can confirm it’s not happening on other sites using the latest version. Would you mind providing FTP credentials? This would help me better troubleshoot why this is happening on your site. Thanks!

Here is my FTP information

Thanks for the update on why FTP isn’t working. I tried logging on, but it’s not fixed yet. Just let me know when it would be a good time to try.

The FTP is working on my end now. Thanks.

Thanks @nbauer,

I tried to add some troubleshooting code in functions.php of the child theme but I got this message:

Server said: Access is denied. 

Error -160: could not start data transfer

Maybe the permissions on the FTP account need to be updated?

Hi @alexander,

Ok, i was also having trouble with the FTP this morning. I contacted my clients hosting company and we have moved their site to a new server. I have new FTP credentials for you.

Hi there,

I went to your website and clicked the Pro > Header menu and selected the Theater Rental header. Then I just added a bigger number for the Z-Index property of the left Bar and saved. The result seems to be ok and now you can see your header:

http://theatricalrentals.net/

Thank you.

Thank you!