Header images are different

I was in the process of building a site when you did the major update. I have classic header images that work great. Im trying to recreate those on new pages but its formatting the header differently now and cropping the height. What is going on here?

example of header images

Hi There,

Please do share the exact URL where the issue exist. I found this site: http://www.greentechroofing.com/ but it seems different from your screenshot. Did you add the image as background? If yes, it will only follow the height of the content of the section. Gap element is needed to increase height. If not, share us site URL so we can check better. Thank you.

This isn’t for Greentech. I actually have 5 or 6 licenses with you guys. This is for my personal agency site and its still in development so no URL. I can provide a login though.

Here is what the classic header element looks like in cornerstone

Broken header looks fine in cornestone, but when viewed full size like on my original post, its cropped on height

So I have to put a gap element under the header? Do I just set the gap element to the same pixel height as the header?

Really wish you guys had just kept this theme simple like it was. The old saying of “it it isn’t broke, don’t fix it” applies so much here.

thanks for the help.

Hi There,

Based on your screenshots, while in one page you are using an Image element on other you are using a section background.

If you decide to go with the section background a gap would be a good solution, but if you would like the full image to show without being cut on every device you should use an image element instead.

Hope it helps

Hi @PPMS

Based on your post I am not sure if you still need help.

In Case you do, please let us know.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.