Header Image issues - full page width not replicatable

Hi there
I’m very new to Cornerstone, and I’ve somehow achieved a full width image effect on a section, with a background image, but I cannot replicate it.

This is how I want it to look:
http://www.macenmist.websitesbyjulia.com.au/dogs/

and here is another page in which I’m sure I did the same thing, but its just not doing it:
http://www.macenmist.websitesbyjulia.com.au/wine/

This is a hidden site until its right and I can release it properly, so nobody’s going to laugh at me too much yet I hope! :astonished:

I’m happy to provide access to the back end if required.

Thanks so much in advance!
Julia

Hi there,

Please kindly go to the Section settings by clicking on the magnifying glass icon on the section and make sure that padding options are set to 0:

Then click on the row and set the columns to be marginless and with no container:

That should do the trick for you.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.