Header Image Error

Hi - I’m using the Pro theme header builder, and I’ve got an issue when I’m in landscape mode on a tablet. The menu doesn’t collapse into a hamburger and ends up with the logo sitting on top of it. It works when I’m in the header builder and select all of the different test sizes. Any ideas?

hi there,

thanks for writing in!

I clearly understand that you have a landscape viewport issue with the menu in tab.
There may not be a viewport break point for the size of the tab you are browsing. To help you understand what would be solution for this, we need few information from your side.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

Ok. Secure Note:

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the credentials. Before we continue to check the issue, I found out that you are using an older version of the theme. Please update it to Pro 1.2.7 or to the latest Pro 2.0.1 first. Your issue might just be resolved after you do the update. If not then, we can investigate it further later on.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Ok, updated to 1.2.7. Still seeing the issue on tablet.

Hi there,

The problem was that the tablets nowadays have a wide range of the pixels and the only way to get around such cases and because your menu items are too long I changed the hide breakpoint and added one level more. So the inline navigation will be hidden from 1199 pixels and smaller and the mobile menu will show.

So now it will work ok.

Thank you.

1 Like

Looks great, thank you!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.