Header Image Cut off in Mobile

Hello! I need help configuring my static home page and header image. I don’t want my header along with navigation bar to appear on my static home page, so I added it just as an image instead.

Everything looks great on desktop, but on mobile view the header image is cut off, but it’s the only part of the page having an issue.

Can you help me configure to either use the header without the nav bar on the home page or make the image responsive to re-size for mobile view? I do not want to use the setting where it disappears on mobile view.

my website is www.freshorbust.com

updating to say that I actually fixed it… I added it as a widget image instead and now the image is responsive!!! (I couldn’t see where to delete this)

Thank you!

Thanks for letting us know!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.