Header Height

Hi there. I am using one of the new Pro header designs at www.martinrayvaughan.com. I’m having trouble adjusting the height of this header so that it takes up the entire landing space. It’s about 80 pixels too short, but I couldn’t find the adjustments in Pro.

Thanks!

Marty

Helo Martin,

Can you provide a screenshot to clarify the issue.

Thanks!

Just trying to extend the header a little further down so that you do not see the next element (the body). I thought this would be a header height adjustment but I do not see that option.

Hi There,

Please adjust the padding of the container to make the height.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Nope, that doesn’t do it.

Hello there,

Unfortunately, the next element will be shown and sometimes not, depending on the screen resolution of your PC/Mac. Some visitors will see this differently as well. For now, our solution is to add more margin and padding.

In the container that my colleague pointed out, kindly update the Padding Top value to calc(25px + 25vw), and a Margin Bottom to 20px.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a bunch!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.