Header has too much space below containers - extra strip of background showing

Hi,
I used one of the cloud designs for my header, had a lot of changes and additions - containers, content, etc. and also hoped to add angled edge to the header bottom edge to create a little interest. Long story short I cannot figure out why I have extra space appear below bottom edge, what is it I am missing? Checked CSS in Theme and header - nothing there that would add extra space below containers in the header:
https://dorwartestateplanning.com
The extra space I need to get rid of in red:

I would very much like to have white edge flush with page top edge, like this:

Help me please to figure it out!
Irina

Hello Irina,

Thanks for writing in!

To display your header like this:

Do the following:
1.) Remove the 100vh minimum height of your Bar element

2.) Remove the bottom margin of the last Container element.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hello Ruenel,

Thank you for your response!

I do not seem to have 100 vh height in my bar setup - am I looking in the wrong place? First bar is is a horizontal strip on top with button and toggle height 3.5 em. Second has the following setup (auto height):

I used cloud design “Fields of Fortitude” for this header which came with this height I guess.

Where should I look for 100vh min height issue?
Please, advise,
Irina

Hi Irina,

I have check the “Fields of Fortitude” template and I found out that it is in the Bar element CSS:

Please remove the code and if ever you cannot find it, please provide us access to your site so we can find it and remove it for you. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,
Found it - thank you!!
You made my day :sunglasses:
Irina

Hi Irina,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.