The header on a client website is glitchy in Safari desktop only — when you scroll down and then all the way back up the navigation menu is below the header. I have disabled all plugin-ins and the problem persists. I have made sure everything is updated and tried viewing in a private browser to avoid any cache issues.
I have noticed that there have been sticky header issues in Safari in the past and that we have been waiting for updates. Is this a related issue and has there been updates on a fix as those posts are over a year old.
Please see the video in the secure note along with login details if needed. Thank you!