Header functions not functioning after update

Hi,

Today I updated to the latest version of Pro, however the update, my header - which includes an ubermenu - disappeared. I created it again however, with the new version I see that:

(1) Background coloring function of the bar area is not working. I need to use the “Lower Background color”. This is not a big problem, however:

(2) Flex function is not working. In my header, I have a logo and an ubermenu (a widget area), however I cannot space them equally or fill the space. They are aligned to the right. I have been trying to solve the problem for hours but I couldn’t find what he problem is.

Thank you for your help.

Hello Gunes,

Thanks for writing in! You are having issues because Pro theme is not properly installed. You have renamed the pro folder into pro-3. I went ahead and uploaded a new version of pro theme to get the issue resolved. I would highly recommend that you remove the other Pro theme that is not active to avoid confusion.

Please go ahead and check again if the issue still exists. Kindly let us know how it goes.

Ruenel, thank you so much!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.