Header & Footer Questions

Website in question is vikkihalljewellery.co.uk

Firstly, on the footer, how can I get the first entry of the “Recent Posts” to line up with the first entry of “Our Company” please? At present the word “About” is slightly higher than the word “Hello World” and I want them to line up.

Secondly, on the header, how do I change the sub heading entries for “Customer Care”? At present there’s a big gap between the header and the sub headers which I want tightening up and also I want them CAPPED up and without the boxes around them please.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

.x-colophon .widget ul li {
    padding: 0;
}

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li ul {
    top: 60px;
}

.desktop .sub-menu li:before, 
.desktop .sub-menu li:after {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

Many thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi @kweli89,

You’re most welcome.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.