Hi, my header and footer editor in Pro is not loading and the load circle just constantly persists. Please find the following information in the next secure message:
Hello @flyingvgroup,
Thanks for asking. 
On my end I can confirm that header and footer builder is not loading. As you are using SGcache plugin, I tried to clear that and also tried for plugin conflict but that is not resolving the problem. I tried logging into the FTP but I am unable to do so and I am getting following error message. Please see secure note for the error message screenshot.
That being said I suggest you try increasing your PHP Memory limit as memory might be running out. You can do this by editing your wp-config.php file which can be located under the root of your WordPress installation.
Add the following lines into that file.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
Please let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi, that is the correct FTP login. However, please try this one:
Also, adding the new memory limits did not fix the issue.
Hi @flyingvgroup,
There are 2 ways to fix or to know the conflict this.
-
Try to purge your CloudFlare cache and put it into development mode for awhile to make sure this is not a caching related issue.
-
Deactivating some of your plugins and see if your header and footer will load.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi, I purged the Clouflare cache and put it into development mode, and neither solved the issue. I also deactivated each and every plugin and no resolution there either.
I need to figure this out to edit my site.
Hello there,
Your Footer builder just loaded without me doing anything, but Header builder still didn’t. I’ve purged your cache in SG Optimizer and W3C cache, deactivated the plugins, etcetera but still got the error.

I suggest you create a complete backup of your website and restore it on a staging site. Then, delete SG Optimizer and W3C plugin. Once done, check if the Header and Footer builder works.
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.