Header/Footer Builders aren't loading?

Hi,

I’ve just setup Pro on a staging area for our site to test out. Unfortunately, I’m not able to launch the builders from the page, it does the bar up top that looks like it’s loading, but nothing happens.

I have already checked other parts of the forum and have set the max memory, which I had done previously for regular X theme. That didn’t seem to work. If I check in console when loading the page (Chrome), I get the following errors/warnings:

I’m not entirely sure what is happening and would really appreciate any help.

https://testground.fidofit.ca

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Joao,

Thanks for the response, I think I may have found the problem. I was using a plugin called Duplicator to create the staging environment based off my main site. Looks like the plugin may have been the culprit, as I decided to do the migration manually and looks like I’m not running into any problems anymore.Just changed all the links in the db and changed my htaccess.

Seems to be working now. Thanks a lot!

Glad you solved the issue :slight_smile:

Cheers!