Header/Footer Builder won't load at all in Pro

Hey there!
My header/footer builders have never loaded in Pro, I tried when I first downloaded and gave up because I assumed it was a to-be-sorted glitch but no one else seems to have this issue?
http://test.st-thomas.org.au/

It just shows a loading bar and then returns to whatever page it was on

Any suggestions?

Hey there!

Can you provide us with your login & FTP credentials so that we can investigate, in a secure note (so that it’s only visible to us) by clicking on the button as shown here:

Many thanks!

Hi There,

Could you please try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If that doesn’t help, please provide us with your FTP login credentials to check your current setup.

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t seem to be able to post secure notes straight off the bat or in response to your posts because there’s no icon, so I’m going to post this and then attach a secure note to it

Hey There,

Thanks for providing the information. Could you also provide the login for your WP dashboard so that we can fully check your site?

Thank you in advance.

Yep sorry, must’ve attached it to the post before and deleted it!

Hi there,

Everything is working correctly now, the defines where added to the bottom of the wp-config.php where they won’t execute.

I’ve moved them further up and both the header and footer builder now loads correctly.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I had the same issue and putting those lines in mid-way through the wp-config.php code enabled the Launch Header Builder and Launch Footer Builder to work again. Thanks!

Amazing, thank you so much for your speedy and efficient help!

I’m not sure if it’ll be solved the same way/if I should open another ticket but if I’m trying to increase the max upload size so I can easily upload plugins and themes etc. is that also through editing the wp-config file?

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in!
To increase the max upload size, please check this tutorial:

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.