Header & Footer Builder Underline Text Display Error

Hi,

I’ve just built a new header and footer using the builder in Pro. I have not underlined the social buttons, or the headlines below, nor do they show the underline in the builder…but…when I view preview the page or view it from Cornerstone, they are underlined. I do not have any caching plugins, etc. Can you please advise?

Thanks,
Ashley
invest.veriphi.co.nz

Hello Ashley,

Please add the following CSS code in Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS.

.hm8.x-anchor, .hm9.x-anchor {
    border: none;
}

.x-bar .x-text {
    border: none;
}

Hope that’ll help.

Best regards.

That worked! But why is it doing it in the first place? I assume it’s a bug?

Hey There,

There is an on going bug in the header/footer/v2 elements where in a border is not rendered properly. Our developers are well aware of this bug already. A fix will be release soon.

Please bear with us. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.