Header/Footer Builder flex elements not working

I am using the Pro Header and footer builder and the flex elements work in the preview you see in the header and footer builders, however once you navigate to the live website everything is aligned to the left side. I have cleared the website cache, and the issues is happening on multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge). I have attached screenshots of the builder backend and also the live website.

Hi There,

Can you try clearing browser cache too? If the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hey Lely,

I have cleared the browser cache a few times to no avail.

Unfortunately setting up an FTP connection would be the most complicated way of getting you access to the website, given that it is sitting on an internal server which can only be accessed through a VPN connection. A far easier and more secure approach would be giving you some VPN connection credentials for you to access the server, would that be ok for you?

Kind Regards,

Dan

Hi there,

Sure, as long as it’s not complicated :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there,

I’m on Windows 10 and can’t connect to your VPN network, is there any special instruction about this? I’ll forward this for further checking.

Thanks!