Header Font only changing on Home Page

HI, Thanks for the great support as always. Pretty easy one here Im sure but Im stuck for a day on this one. I am using a basic header, not a pro header. I have changed the font in the header to Montserrat. I have made this change via Theme Options > Header > Links. This appears to change the font to Montserrat on my Home page only. When I click into my other pages onto the site the header links are all back to the old font? Can you help me out on this one?

In this screen shot you can see the header links are back to old font?

Hey Gareth,

Thanks for writing in! You may be having some caching issues. Since you are using SiteGround, could you please disable the SuperCacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Hope this helps.

Hi Ruenel.
Nice to chat again. I hope you are well. Ok, yes, I already had turned off Siteground SuperCacher as I am aware it causes problems , so that isn’t the issue I feel. I also tried to do this on another site and it is the same issue, so it may be a common problem. I will pop my details in the secure note below, thanks so much Ruenel for your great support.

Hi Gareth,

It has been found that you are using a little old version of Pro. I would suggest you update the theme to the latest version of the theme i.e 4.1.5, and check if that resolves the issue. Please let us know if that does not help.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,
I can confirm I have updated to the latest version and I can confirm that it DOES NOT solve the issue. Thanks for looking into it for me. I really appreciate your help.

Hello Gareth,

I checked your site’s homepage and inner pages, it seems that header fonts “Montserrat” is rendering fine at my end on all the pages. It might be browser cache issue at your end. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.