Header editor preview not working correctly

Hi, I’m just a noob but I noticed that the preview in the header editor is not correct.
For example I added some custom CSS which is showing in the live preview pane as well as on the live website

header {
font-family: NexaRustScriptT-2;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
}

I also added the CSS below, but it doesn’t show in live preview, but shows on live website when saved.

.hm11.x-text {
font-family: NexaRustSlab-BlackShadow02;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
}
And no it has nothing to do with the browser or it’s caches. Is that a known issue? Took me a while to figure out it’s the preview. I was looking for a mistake in my CSS for quite a while.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, the selector that you’re using is to generic and dynamic possible that it has been overwritten or change on the builder. Please have a custom CLASS instead,

.myclass {
	font-family: NexaRustSlab-BlackShadow02 !important;
	font-weight: normal;
	font-style: normal;
}

And then apply that class to the element.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Hi Friech,

Thanks a bunch, works like a charm. Didn’t know that the selector was too generic. Looked pretty specific to me.
As I said, I’m a noob.

We all have to start somewhere :slight_smile: You are in a good path!

I am glad we helped!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.