Header dropdown bar

I’m trying to create 2 bars in the header builder…

A full size bar with a button that expands the 2nd bar once clicked. With the exception of a few pixels, I want the 2nd bar to be hidden under the 1st bar until the button in the 1st bar is clicked. How can I do that in the header builder?

Thanks!

Blake

Hey Blake,

Regretfully, this is not a feature offered in Pro. It could be possible with custom development but that would be outside the scope of our support. You might want to use a Content Area Dropdown element instead.

We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.