Hi, I have a landing page that I am working on. I am trying to assign my custom menu to it, even made it global, but its not showing up at all…

Hi, I have a landing page that I am working on. I am trying to assign my custom menu to it, even made it global, but its not showing up at all…

Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Please provide us with the WordPress credentials in a secure note to check your issue.
Also mention the page name and the menu name that you’re referring to.
Thanks!
I am working on this on a private local sever…
Hi There,
Click edit page and check if you have on Page Attributes > Page templates > a template that there is header.
Like Blank No Container Header Footer
or Container Header Footer
Hope it helps
Thank you so much this helped me, I didn’t realize…I had header turned off on the front page 
Glad to hear it 
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.