Header cut off in firefox

My header image is cut off in Firefox. Custom CSS seems to have no impact. Header image has 0 margins, but some top-padding. Works perfectly in chrome.

website is freethestates.org

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It looks the same on both chrome and firefox, but yes, a bit cut off at the top. Please edit your header and inspect the container where your image element is. Then go to FLEX LAYOUT section and choose center for Horizontal and Vertical option. It’s currently set to End.

Thanks!

Thanks. I think I got it fixed right as you were replying. When you look at it in Firefox do you see multiple scroll bars? The same user who complained about the header complained that he was getting multiple scroll bars but I’m not able to see that.

Hi There,

Yes, I can see multiple scrollbar even on Chrome.

Often times the case of this has to do with having a static height set on a bar in the footer, and an element within that footer that is breaking out of the static height set. If you have variable height content, set the height of your bar to auto so it can respond appropriately.

Try setting the 4th bar’s height to auto on your footer

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Oh that makes sense. Thanks

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.