Header customization

Hi,

I’m looking to do something like attached image (it’s just a sketch but it’ll show what I mean). So in short, I want to know how I could get that circle underneath the header (Pro).

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, do you mean that curve in the center? That is actually an illusion that it is part of the Bar, but that is actually part of the Image (logo). Make the Image taller than the Bar height so it will look like it is hanging on the Bar.

You can use the “standard middle” header template as your base design.

Cheers!

Hi,

No, I mean to add a green curve to the bar itself, not just have the logo hanging over it. The logo is without background.

Hi,

It would be simpler if you add the curve to the logo itself as part of the image.

Thanks

But how can let the logo then hang off the bar? It can’t be done with the default settings.

Hi There,

Try using negative margins.

If that does not work, please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thank you