Header creator problem colours of bars

Hi,
I’ve been using the header creator and have an odd issue that’s driving me nuts.

When I start with 1 bar it’s has a solid white background (what I want). When I add a second bar the 2nd bar is solid white, but the first one changes to have what looks like a grey gradient.

When I add my 3rd and final bar, that one is white and you guessed it - the 2nd one also changes to a grey gradient.

How do I get them all solid white so it looks like 1 big header instead of 3 bars please?

You can see it here: http://www.dashofsparkle.com/choosing-an-event-planner-for-your-casino-royale-themed-party/

Hi There,

Look for the Box-shadow setting of each bar, And set it to zero and transparent on each bar.

Hope it helps!

Brilliant!

It didn’t change until I’d altered all 3 bars, I was imagining them working independently of each other.

But that’s solved it thank you.

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.