Header covering blog posts content

Having trouble on this one page where the header is covering the blog posts.
http://findfreehikes.com/my-blog/

Hi @factory190,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help your better with your concern, Please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @factory190,

You added a custom code to make the header float and that’s the reason why the header covering your blog post content. If you want to make it works, I suggest that you remove your custom code.

or you can override to this code.

.blog .masthead {
    position: relative;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you. No idea how that happened. But thank you for the fix. Much appreciated.

Hello @factory190,

I just want to add up that you are having this issue because in X > Theme Options > Header > Navbar > Navbar Top Height, you inserted 70 pixels, and yet the actual height of your navbar is 120 pixels. Please have it updated as well.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.