Header Confusion!

I’m really lost here—hoping you can help out. I’ve been slowly switching an older Cornerstone site to “native” Pro. In the process, I’m throwing out old page headers that I had added as raw code snippets, and replacing them with a genuine header template.

Here’s a page where I’ve done that: http://ferrellweb.com/arabian/

Here’s an older page, with (as far as I can tell) exactly the same layout and template: http://ferrellweb.com/english10/

That grey bar is set as “Global” in my header templates editor.

I’ve got no idea why I can’t get the header bar to appear on the second page! Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I checked your site and the header bar is coming fine in the page. But There is a custom CSS added to the page for header, which is display: none; Not sure if you have added by mistake or it coming from any plugins.

Please remove that css, it will fix your issue.

Thanks

Aw, geez. I’m an idiot. :disappointed: Thanks for looking at that for me; I panicked and didn’t even think to check for basic CSS conflicts.

It happens to the best of us, @jmferrell. :slight_smile: Glad to know you’ve got things back in working order. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.