Header Changes not being Pushed to Front

Hi, I’ve been editing a Header on a new site. However the changes aren’t being pushed to the front.

I have set the conditions to ‘entire site’ and as an extra measure added, ‘front page’ but nothing is pushed to the front.

We’ve checked caching by activating Hummingbird Pro and clearing the cache. We also disabled it to make sure it wasn’t that. We’ve also deactivated all plugins on the site to make sure there isn’t a plugin causing it, and that had no effect either. Its also been put in an incognito window, and this shows the same also.

Please see the screenshots, link is: https://bba.voidappsdev.uk/

Thanks!

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found that the default header and the footer are assigned to the pages. I would suggest you deactivate and delete Pro and reinstall it by downloading from your Theme Account and check if that issue exists or not.
If that does not help, there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Child Theme Related issue
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache

If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi, the above didn’t work, unfortunately. Seems really odd, and having used this theme many times before, I don’t think I’ve missed anything.

I’ve added a secure note for the site to be accessed. Appreciate the help.

Many Thanks.

Hi Chris,

This is a cache related issue, I just remove the assignment to the entire page the hit save, afterward I added back the assignment condition and it is now showing properly on the front end.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

That’s humiliating :sweat_smile: we thought we’d done all the checks so not sure if it’s our server-side setup.

Thanks for the prompt replies and for rectifying our issue!

Many Thanks.

Hi Chris,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Hello,

Sory to revive this, but can we ask the steps you took to clear the cache of the site? We saw the changes, but now its reverted to showing the default output and we don’t know why. This is happening on multiple workstations with incognito windows.

Many Thanks.

Hi Chris,

There is a different way to clear the cache. To clear the Browser Cache, you need Hard Reload the browser.

You can also clear Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

It has been that you are using the Hummingbird cache plugin, you can clear the cache by clicking into the Clear Cache option from the menu shown in the screenshot.

Screenshot-817-

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.