Header Builder with Rev Slider HELL!

I have posted this on the Facebook group but no solution yet.

I am trying to add a Slider Revolution to the top bar of a three bar header. I have tried adding the slider shortcode [rev_slider alias=“hp01”] to a content Area Element and a Text Area Element - neither work

If I add the slider to another section of the ‘main’ page itself it works fine - you’ll see it on the link below, but its interesting that the RevSlider ‘loader’ animated icon appears on the Header but the slider content (the slide itself - there’s only one at the moment) does not. Once the version of the slider in the main content loads the Loader disappears from the header but no slide

Any ideas how to overcome this issue. You can see it at: http://www.wgccentenary.org/john-test

Thanks all - J

Hi J,

Instead of adding to the header using the header builder, you can click | Edit Page | and on WP Classic backend editor add the slider above masthead.

I have done that for you, now you need just to remove the first bar from your header.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.