Header Builder Text Invisible

I created a new header based on the Default header and replaced the logo image. That’s working fine. Then, I added another element to Container 1, a Text element. I added some text and it shows up fine in the header on the Header Builder screen. But when I view the page as a normal website visitor the text is missing. Upon inspecting the code I see that the class “visually-hidden” has been applied to the h1 tag containing the text. That’s making it invisible. I didn’t add that class. Everything looks fine in the Header Builder screen. Why is it hiding the text?

I figured out the problem. The header was unassigned. Once I assigned it the text appeared. (I’m still puzzled by why some aspects of my modified header did appear: the logo, the menu. Might have had something to do with creating a second header in the builder?)

Hard to tell, you were probably with the wrong header assigned or editing the wrong one.

Hope it helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.