I would like the sub-indicator graphic on my menu to flip on y-axis when hovering and the submenu drops down. Is this possible with the header builder?
Thanks,
Sean
I would like the sub-indicator graphic on my menu to flip on y-axis when hovering and the submenu drops down. Is this possible with the header builder?
Thanks,
Sean
Sean,
I’m not a member of the Themeco team, but I still might be able to help. What you want to achieve can be down via custom CSS. Please add the following CSS via Customize>custom>edit global CSS:
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav li>a:hover>span:after{content: “\f0d8” !important}
If the above CSS does’t result in what you want to achieve, you can try the below CSS:
.site .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav .x-active .x-icon-angle-double-down:before {
content: “\f0d8”;
}
Other than the two solutions I posted, I’m not sure and a Themeco team member will be more helpful.
Regards,
Chad
Hi there,
Thank you for writing in, to be able to help you out better regarding the request would you please give us the URL of your website? So that we can check the case live and be able to suggest you proper solution?
Also I would like to know more about the request.
Thank you.
Christopher,
URL: www.mrboxinc.com
Essentially I am trying to get the menu sub-indicator ‘carrot-down’ to switch to ‘carrot-up’ on hover, just giving it a little animation. Wasn’t sure if I could do that in the header builder, but Kory responded no you can’t but should be able to use CSS. I was trying to figure it out with the following CSS. However, it is not working any suggestions would be appreciated.
.x-anchor-sub-indicator:hover span:after{
content: “\f0d8” !important;
}
Thanks,
Sean
With a little help got this code to work. Thanks for everyone’s help.
.x-anchor-menu-item:hover .x-anchor-sub-indicator:before {
/* place styles here */
content: ‘\f106’ !important;
}
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.