Header builder - search dropdown alignment

Hi,

I would like the search dropdown to align to the left so that the right side of the input is under the toggle button.

I tried this code i found on the forum but it doesn’t work:

$el .x-dropdown {  
    right: 0; 
    left: auto;
}

Hello Christine,

Thanks for writing to us.

It is not possible to guide without checking your site. I would request you please share your site URL so that we can check your setup and advice you properly. Please note the style code that you have shared is an element style that needs to be added to the Search element then the code would work.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.
I did added it to the search element’s css, but has no effect
See the secure note for the link

Hi Christine,

It seems that you have not added the code into the correct place, you need to add that code into the Element CSS of the Search element. If that is added into the correct place it would look like screenshot 1. But it seems that you want that Search icon to be right-aligned as shown in screenshot 1.

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot-2022-01-14-202658

If that is the case, it is already Right Aligned as the container width is set to the 94% of the total width. If you still need that, you need to change the Width from Theme Option > Layout and Design

Screenshot-2022-01-14-202856

If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.