Header Builder Question - formatting

Hi there,

I’m building a test site at:

http://biokutatas.decorolux.com/

I’m building the header atm, and would like to achieve something like this:

If you hover over on about us, then you can see it has main categories (bold, underlined) and sublinks under it. Is there a way to achieve this with header builder?

Hey,

Please, could you explain your problem better? If you can, provide some screenshots would be great.

Well, I mean the links explain it no? I would like to set up my header exactly like it is on biovision.ch. I’m wondering whether this is possible.

Meaning that some sub menu elements are bolded and underlined and they have their sub elements displayed under them constantly.

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications. You can simply edit your header and in your nagivation inline element settings, you can adjust the font weight and other styling that you might need to achieve what you have in mind.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.