Header builder problems

I have looked at all the videos and forum answeres on how to make a responsive header with header builder in X pro, and they all say to make a copy of the header and assign it to different platforms. But my layout of the header builder does not have this function?

I believe what you are looking to do is make a copy of the default headers that are built for a template to start from.

What you need to do is choose an option:

Then give it a name and click the Create button. Then you can edit and modify the header.

OR you might be talking about how to copy the bars, see screenshot below. You click on the double document icon.

Hope this helps.

Hi There,

I think you’re looking for the Hide During Breakpoints option which can show/hide an element base on the screen size.

screenshot

If so, it is under the Customize tab. If not, please clarify.

If you have not watch yet or even if you do already seen it, I advice to watch it again the videos created by The Great Kory (X & Pro lead programmer) on link below regarding the Flexbox and Navigation. You might not need the Hide During Breakpoints option if you can utilize the Flexbox properly.

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-tips-and-tricks/214

On other note; please do not refer the Theme as X Pro because that is two different product. X is the classic theme, and PRO is the one with the Header and Footer builder.

Cheers!