Header Builder (Pro) - Not setting correct font

Hello,

I just purchased the Pro upgrade for my installation of X.

I’ve started using the Header Builder and it doesn’t seem to bring in my fonts correctly. I add an inline navigation menu but it isn’t setting my fonts properly. I’ve tried with both font manager on and off.

I have font manager turned off since I am assigning my own fonts to the body, headings, etc.

When I added a custom headline I had to set it as “h4” to show my font properly, I don’t see a similar option for the menu design.

Any help?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Did you also added a custom html code? You may not have properly enclosed it and that it why the fonts is affecting other elements. Or maybe you have inserted and invalid css. To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.