Header Builder not responding

Hello,

The Header Builder opens and loads saved headers, but when I try to edit the header nothing responds. I can add elements and columns, but it doesn’t show above. Also, I can’t select any of the elements to edit them. I’ve increased my memory in the wpconfig file. I’ve deactivated all plugins. I’ve updated to the newest version of everything. I am stumped.

Thanks.
Ryan

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

I figured it out. I had all the pages set to NOT SHOW HEADER. :frowning:

Thanks for your prompt response.

Ryan

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.