Header Builder: Navigation inline shows no more than 5 menu items

I have set up a menu with six menu items but the navigation inline module does only output five of them (five li items in html are generated).

No matter what I try – alter flex layout or reduce font size (thought it was missing space) – the menu does not show the sixth item.

My search through Google and this forum did not help – seems that I am the only one with this issue or there is anything I miss.

Using latest Pro and WordPress.

Hi There,

Could you please add the navigation inline element to your header again?

Please also try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, provide us with your admin account so we can take a closer look.

Thanks.

I don’t know what’s going on.

The main navigation bar is not being generated for logged out users and for logged in users, the last menu item is missing. And that all only for this specific menu. All other menus are working.

I tried with all plugins disabled and with all header variations I could think of.

Admin credentials coming soon …

Hi There,

It seems the problem is in your child theme.

Try to activate the main pro theme and see if it fixes the menu issue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.