Header builder - navigation elements not hiding

Yo.

I must be going crazy because I can’t see why they wouldn’t be hiding, but they don’t.
I’ve selected relevant options for nav inline and collapsed to hide on inline on 2 smallest devices, and respectively to hide collapsed on 3 largest - nothing, they’re all showing irrespectively of screen size selected.

I’ve tried adding new default header but it’s just the same!
I’ve disabled all plugins, turned off CDN etc. Nothing.

Help.

Ok… It works now, kind of.
I mean it shows navigations ok when I’m viewing site say in an incognito mode, but not in design mode in header builder. Why is that?

So while working some more on the site today I can see accordion script isn’t working while editing site, but again works when I view it in incognito mode. Any clue what’s going on? I’ve rebooted my laptop but no change.

Hi,

If it works in incognito mode it is most likely a cache issue.

Kindly clear your browser cache and check again.

Thanks

Thanks, had to purge cache from browser and cdn a few times but started working eventually. :ok_hand:

Thanks for letting us know!